Central Imaging of Arlington offers healthcare imaging with a wide array of state-of-the-art equipment.
Signa HDxt 1.5T, Optima Edition
Built on a High Definition platform, Signa HDxt 1.5T, Optima* Edition delivers definitive diagnoses capabilities in the most challenging exams. A new set of advanced clinical applications offer outstanding performance enhanced with anatomy-specific components that take accuracy and certainty to a new level.
- High field magnet capabilities
- State of the art image quality
- Quicker scan times
- Wide variety of body part imaging
- Motion suppression software
- Wide bore capability
GE LightSpeed 16 Slice
Our CT System
Diagnostic Imagine and Radiotherapy simulation and planning demand the accuracy and precision of CT systems like GE’s LightSpeed RT family. This system images small structures, and shows fine details for accurate diagnosis contouring, and accurately detecting edges of tumors in motion.
The result is an effective balance of resolution, coverage, speed and dose for diagnostic imaging and radiation therapy simulation at its best.
- HP Extreme 16 frame per second
- Multiplannar and 3D Reconstruction
- Highest Quality Capabilities
- Quicker scan time
- Advanced Low Dose CT Scanning Capabilities
- GE Logiq S7 Expert ultrasound system – Capabilities for vascular studies, abdomen, pelvic and soft tissue imaging
- Radiographic/Fluoroscopic Unit (GE)– Fluoroscopy and conventional fluoroscopy tomography. Ideal for myelography, arthrography and G.I. studies.
- Bone Densitometry – Osteoporosis Screening
- Nuclear Medicine (GE StarCam XCT with workstation) – Includes SPECT capabilities and Cardiac Imaging
Highly Accredited Medical Imaging
Central Imaging of Arlington was also one of the first free standing imaging centers in north Texas to receive full practice accreditation by Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. Our Medical Director is a Fellow of American College of Radiology which is an honor bestowed on only a small percentage of Diagnostic Radiologists. We were accredited by American Academy of Pain Management for 20 years. Our practice has been accredited since 1997.